09 10

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Where did the Monday go?

Where did the Monday go? I thought to myself when I was making the bed for my little one yesterday night. Another weekend flown by and I felt Monday was faster than weekend. My husband was away from city for weekend; so it was me and my peanut. I try to keep him busy throughout the weekend. On Saturday we collected the textbook from school he was very happy to see the colorful books and exploring them.  Then we went park, I took to his friend place and then playtime with sister. By end of the day I knew inside he was missing his dad.  Just before I was read the bedtime story- he could no longer resist he was very upset about his dad being away on a weekend.

Father and son relationship is very different from mother and son, they love having fun time- like this...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by,I read and appreciate all feedback.