09 10

Monday, April 1, 2013

Welcome April!

It's time to say goodbye to March and welcome this new month.   A Big Hello to April and share a lovely desktop calendar from Geninne's Art Blog
Geninne's Art
March was absolutely wonderful with my work, family and friends.
Work (made different products) - Made tunic tops for me - Zoo trip - Made new friends
Brother Birthday Bash -Visited orphanage home(a very memorable occasion) - More Family time

This new month I'm looking forward to do few more things.

Vishu -New Year celebration
Holiday trip
Annual day in Playschool (My son is planning for story telling)
New product in my shop
Tutorial
                       
                                            So what are you planning for this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by,I read and appreciate all feedback.