09 10

Monday, October 1, 2012

Hello October!

Hope everyone had wonderful weekend.  I haven't forgotten about my blog, but last month I wasn't feeling like writing, I got busy with other things.  I had a wonderful weekend and finally managed to sit before the computer to share with you my niece birthday party.

My niece celebrated her 7th birthday yesterday.  She is a most amazing little princess, happy, naughty and very giggly. She was so excited that her birthday is finally here.  She loved the Barbie doll, new dress, song collection, soft toy etc that was gifted to her. 


We got together with family and friend to celebrate her birthday.  Lucky girl, she got two lovely homemade birthday cakes - chocolate and strawberry.




Party was a blast, all kids had a fun playing and eating.  Happy October!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by,I read and appreciate all feedback.