09 10

Monday, May 7, 2012

Maayasiragu - My brother's short film

Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

My weekend was awesome with Lensmangops team.   My brother launched his third movie at AVM preview theatre.

                              


I'm so thrilled to show you all the video.  I really think he and his team has done a fantastic job in this movie.  He has introduced new faces but I consider all have done a very professional job.
This is a 'Must-Watch' movie, where you can find all elements of emotion and love.

                               Maayasiragu (The Magical Wing) A short film by Gopakumar  

I wish Good luck for my lovely brother and hope he would direct more good movies.  I would love to hear your thoughts and please drop in a line Lensmangopspictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by,I read and appreciate all feedback.