09 10

Monday, April 30, 2012

Diaper bag- New pattern

I gifted this diaper bag to my co-sister in law. I had this plan to gift her long back but finally this weekend I sat down and sketched out the pattern.  I try my best to add as many pocket as possible.  All mother knows a well stocked diaper bag save the journey.  I'm really happy making a stylish bag for mom and baby.  Oh yeah! bag is roomy to accomodate mom's purse&diary and baby's diaper&bottle.


You find :

Exterior:
Two pockets in the front with magnetic snap button easy accessible to your mobile,sunglass,soother or wipe.There's a big zipper pocket on the back side to keep things secured. 

Interior:
All the pocket inside are lined.  One side pockets for baby's - diaper,changing pad,bottle and other side pockets for mummy's - mobile,lotion,lipstick,pen,key & Zipper pocket on top for money wallet.



There is enough space for wallet,diary and changing cloth in the middle. The best thing I like about the opening - I have added magnetic snap for easy access and zipper closure to keep things secured.


Finally the double strap handle with metal ring adds the beauty..  A diaper bag big enough to keep everything and stylish enough to carry around.

Please let me know what you think about my new pattern.  My lovely customers who are interested to have one.  please email  me daffysdream@gmail.com.  Extra:I can also adjustable handle with D ring and your color choice.




1 comment:

  1. Lovely work Pupa! So very handy and useful for all those mothers :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by,I read and appreciate all feedback.