09 10

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Bag organizer

Bag organizer is very useful for all women.  It  allows you to change and alternate handbags within just seconds. No more searching for mobile when it rings or for keys or lip gloss ; all your daily items are easy to see, secure and access. 



This is available in two colors in my shop black or coffee brown.  
You can also choose fabric from the Fabric folder




Dimension
*************
Height: 5.5” (14 cm)
Width: 9” (23.5 cm)
Depth: 4.5" (11.5cm)


Exterior: 
On the front there are three pockets 
On the back there is a zipper pocket and key lobster to keep your keys.
small sturdy handle for easy transfer from bag to bag

Interior: 
One side there are three pockets
Other side there are two pen holder loops and 8 credit card slots 
There is also a zipper compartment in the middle       



Be organized and keep your bag tidy.






3 comments:

  1. I rate this as one of your best creations till date - a good mix of recycling (we can resuse our favorite old dress etc) and usage. In mine, do have a provision to secure a hard disk too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have fallen in love with this from the day I have seen the first big of this in hte blog. And I was very happy when Daffy was ready to make it for me! I was anxiously waiting for the parcel to arrive from her, and that moment, whether its my hand bag or its my backpack, I fit this organizer in it. No more searching for keys, mobile phones when ringing, no more losing important bits of paper and best advantage is when you switch from one bag to another. I really love Daffy for making this,made my life simpler by organizing ma bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an excellent idea! i really like the thought of getting compartments in your purse and was considering shopping for one thing just like the bag only for the organization facet thus thanks for this alternative!"Nicely given data during this post, I opt to browse this sort of stuff."The handbag organizer appearance nice, one thing I undoubtedly would like for my mess of a bag! assume i am attending to go get myself one currently thus give thanks you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by,I read and appreciate all feedback.