09 10

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Milk Bottle cover

Is your toddler a fussy eater???
Its a nightmare to make them eat ,some days i spent hours behind Aryan.
He is growing and changing everyday.  He enjoys when I give him the bowl of food and a spoon although after five minutes i can find a mess. 
We love varieties and i keep trying new foods.  Recently aryan refuse to have milk, i was worried about calcium intake.

Remember the fabric i used for the high chair, he loved it. So I made a cover for the bottle.  Believe or not my idea worked he enjoys drinking  milk without any fussy. As he can find some alphabet,bunnies on the cover.






I'm Happy Mom...


1 comment:

  1. cool one!

    probably u cld also start giving him thru our old steel glass with the straw or u're using it already? that will also give him a change :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by,I read and appreciate all feedback.