09 10

Friday, July 16, 2010

Play tent for kids

Playtent for kids

I made a children playhouse tent. I always wanted to make one, I still remember when we were young we used to make tent with mom's sari. I finally out a simple pattern,inexpensive and easy to make from Living with Punks website. You need few yards of fabric and hula hoop or things can be used to make the circle that will hold and shape the tent. 



You won't believe how easy and quick to make them.  Here is the instruction from Living with Punks website:  Tutorial for playtent.  I didnt make scallops edges instead i made fabric flower that matches the tent fabric. I didn't find the hula hoop, so I used iron wire.  Your children will have hours of fun with the tent. Best of all, the project is cheap and fun for all ages.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by,I read and appreciate all feedback.